viernes, 28 de marzo de 2008

Homer Simpson, The Donut Cenobite

What have in common the Action Figures, The Simpsons and Hellraiser?, well, it seems a dummy question, even stupid, but in fact there is something in common: "Homer The Cenobite", a rare action figure that my brother kindly bring me as a gift from one of his travels to Colombia, representing Homer with Cenobitic clothes, like the unforgettable dwellers of hell portrayed by Clive Barker in the awesome movie Hellraiser.

We ignore until now the details of manufacture of this little piece of art, my brother only remembers that bought it in a dusty bazaar in Bogota's Down Town, but there are no marks or seals of manufacture to have a clue about its mysterious origin.

But how could Homer find the puzzle-box created by Phillip LeMarchand?, it's still a mystery, and how could Homer find the solution for "The Lament Configuration" and open the box?, the key for this answer maybe is in "The Donut" and "Homer Desire" for it, I’m not sure, but some nights, in my room where the action figure lies, when everything is quiet, I heard Homer whispering gluttony to the donut: “I Will Tear your Soul Apart” ...



No hay comentarios: